Thursday, January 14, 2010

7 months old!

He loves his bathes!
Sitting up all by himself.
He has the biggest bluest eyes.
He is such a momma's boy.


I can't believe my sweet baby is 7 months old. He entered this world letting us know who was in charge, and he is still letting us know who is in charge. I know every mother says it, but he is the most amazing baby ever. At his 6 month check up, he was 12 pounds. He is a little on the small side, but his doctor says he is growing great. He has started foods and loves to grab whatever he can get his hands on. He is not sleeping through the night which pretty much is horrible. I am so mean and crabby without sleep. Good thing I love this little man more than anything. He has not lost any hair, therefore he looks like he has a toupe! He is rolling everywhere and wants to be mobile. He is a horrible teether and finally broke through 2 teeth. I am hoping maybe he will now sleep. He is growing up way to fast. He is loved by all.

8 comments:

Meg said...

OH BROOKE!! He is getting so big...and is so stinking cute!!! I miss you!

grams said...

wow, i have been waiting for an update and pictures..what a cutie. i hate it when they don't seep through the night, i don't do well without sleep too. but one day he will and you will wonder why he grew up so fast. wish i was in a postion to come and give you a rest. i love all ov you lots, grams

Zach and Sara said...

Brooke, i'm so glad you posted! He is so freaking darling. Every baby is the best little baby so it's ok that we all say it. I hope to see him soon. I'm sorry to hear you still aren't sleeping great. Who is these days? :)
Love you!

Tiffany Robinson said...

So good to see an update!! Love the one finger in is mouth so cute!

Marcy Cheney said...

Brooke...he is TOO CUTE!!! I love that he's a Mamas' boy..they are the best. I love the pic of him sleeping with 1 finger in his mouth...precious. Hope to see y'all next month when I come to SLC for the newest grandbaby (2/20-2/27) your Mom said she would try to come down for a day also. Love you guys!!

Lesli said...

I can't believe how big he is! That bubble picture is so cute!! Holy smokes I am so excited to him hopefully soon! Love you Lots

Ashton & Co. said...

I cant believe he is 7 months old already! he is so cute!

natalie a said...

what a little cutie!!! mine still won't sleep throught the night either, so I simpathise, but hey mommies don't need sleep... right? :) - such a cutie, really, and those eyes... too much!