Thursday, February 28, 2008

Me and two of my dearest friends went up to Rexburg, Idaho to go to the open house of the Rexburg Temple. It was so beautiful. The weekend was great. We had no children and relaxed. We even watched the Miss America pageant. Sunday we got a phone call that Jim was in the hospital and Jeff and James had all the kids. What a way to end the weekend. Luckily everything turned out okay. Thanks girls for a great weekend!

My sister Michelle and my sweet niece Sage came with us to Rexburg. She probably thinks we are crazy, but I was sure glad she was there. It was fun.

3 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

You did so good. I am very impressed. That was an awesome trip.

Meg said...

I love it! I'm so excited you started this... It's such a great way for me to see the kids and everything your doing. I loved seeing Andrew's Baptism's pictures... Love you and miss you tons!! Keep up on the blog!

Bringhurst Family said...

Gosh those pictures are awesome. Long time no see. You need to post more pictures of your kids so we can catch up.-AMIE