Thursday, February 28, 2008

On January 5th, Andrew was baptized a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was the
most amazing day. Jeff baptized him and it was pretty
amazing. We had alot of family and friends their for
support and that was great. I can't believe my little
boy is growing up so fast. I was really proud of him
for making this great and important choice.

These are a few pictures from the baptism!
I'm still learning this blog thing, so please be patient with me.




2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

He is so grown-up. It makes me sad to think about how fast time has gone. Remember when he was the only grandkid. It seems like yesterday, but still seems like forever. He is so cute.

Stacie said...

Brooke, this is Stacie I am also trying out this blog thing and I am having fun checking out everyones blogs. It is a great way to catch up on what everyone is doing. I feel like I am so far away from everyone that I miss out on so much info, so I like the idea of a blog. I just hope I can keep up with it. I can't believe Andrew is baptized. I don't know where the time went. Congratulations. If you want to check out my blog it's at staciegifford.blogspot.com. I look forward to checking out your blog every so often.