Saturday, March 29, 2008


About nine months ago, I was running in the river bottoms and came across these kittens. Well to make the story short, we ended up with this cute kitty. He turned out to be a really good cat and is really good with the kids. Well about a week ago, we noticed that Simba was acting really wierd and his tail was swollen and totally looked dead. We took him to the vet and they said he had been in a fight and weren't sure they could save his tail. He ended up staying over night with a 106 fever and a bad infection. They put him under to clean out the infection. He came home the next day with this lovely collar and a shaved butt and tail, with a drain in the wound. We get to clean it and give him antibiotics every day. After a lovely bill, the tail was saved and we figured we must like the cat. Jeff is dying.

2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Poor Poor Simba. That tail looks like a giant rat tail. I am glad he is feeling better.

The Pena family said...

I came across your blog. It is so fun to see your family. I haven't seen your kids forever and I can't believe how old Andrew is. Anyway, I thought this thing with your cat was way to funny! We have a cat and I think Eli has almost killed it a million times for just walking on our cars, he would die over something like this! I love it! I hope you guys are all doing well. I see your mom all the time. I'm sure she's told you. Hopefully she has said hi for me!