Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our crazy week

I am in trouble with my cute Lauren. She is 5 going on 25. She will be a beautiful bride in the very far future. Jake and his cute bride, with my sweet girls.
Des is so good with my girls. She is so patient. Thanks Des.

Last week was so crazy. Jeff's brother Jake got married in the Rexburg Temple on Tuesday. He is bride is super cute and super fun. We are so excited to have her join the family. After the ceremony we headed back to Utah. My cute little niece Sage turned one on thursday. Friday, we headed back to Rexburg for Jake and Des's reception. It was a great night and full of fun. We decided to stay the weekend and enjoy some down time. The only problem is Morgan decided to not feel so well. Super high fever and oh so whiny. My parents and I ran 3 miles, then my mom and I biked to the college and then went swimming. I was so tired, but loved it. We headed home Sunday, and Morgan was still so sick. I got her into the doctor on Monday. The poor thing had an ear infection, strep throat, and pink eye. I felt so bad. She is doing much better.


On a good note, Jeff and I leave for Hawaii on Saturday morning with some good friends. Jeff and I are celebrating our ten year Anniversary on May 1st. I can't believe it has been that long. I sure do love him and can't imagine being without him. Love you lots babe. I'll post pictures of Hawaii when we get back.



12 comments:

Katie L. said...

What cute pictures of your girls! Oh, good luck with Lauren! Ha! I hope that Morgan feels better soon and have so much fun in Hawaii! Take lots of fun pictures!

The Burninghams said...

oh my gosh! Time really flies...I can't believe it has been 10 years! You guys were always great together. Can't wait to see Hawaii pics!

Sutton's said...

hello brooke. This is Lyndi. I am so glad you found me, so that I can keep in touch with you. I love this blog thing. It is so much fun to see how everyone is doing. I am horrible at posting blogs though. I am going to try to do better, but time flies when you have a new babe. Happy 10th anniversary! I am so jealous you are going to Hawaii. That is Zach and I's favorite vacation spot. We yearn to go there every day, we had so much fun. Don't tell us about it. Well, fun to see your cute fam! Have to run.

Meg said...

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! Seeing girls makes me miss them so much! Can't wait to see pictures of Hawaii!

Lici said...

We are with ya on the 10 year anniversary thing. Time does seem to fly by. Have fun in the sun! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Payne Family said...

You were busy! Poor Morgan give her a kiss for me. So jealous about Hawaii. I can't wait to hear about it.

Cisneros Family said...

I love your girls. They are my favorite. Have so much fun in Hawaii. I will try to keep the kids under control. Love you!

Quinney Family said...

It is good to be able to keep in better contact. Your family is so cute. Mabye we will see you guys this summer in Idaho at the reunion. It seems like just yesterday that we were the little kids at the reunions and now our kids are the little ones. WOW! Where does time go? Have fun in Hawaii.
Jennylin

The Mendenhall's said...

I am sad we didn't get to see you guys while you were here! I hope you have fun in Hawaii. We will talk to you soon!

Melissa Buecher said...

Dude! Jeff and Brooke! I knew you got married, but haven't heard much since. It's Melissa (Bagley) Buecher...It freaks me out when I see high school couples like you guys(and Lici and Tyson, Brady and Mandy, Chad and Kami, etc., etc.,)almost 15 years later. Anyway, it's fun to see your family. I hope you have a great time in Hawaii. I am doing a drill team move in your memory RIGHT NOW! What the heck are you doing in Spanish Fork?

Melissa Buecher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesli said...

Let me just tell you how Jealous I am that you are in hawaii right now! anyways i know i am way excited about the whole blog thing. its so fun to look at everyones blog! ha ha anyways we will talk to you when you get back! love you!