Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Surfing!
After the Moab half marathon.
He got to change the first diaper after Morgan was born. What a good Dad.


Jeff is 32 years old today. I will probably be in alot of trouble for telling how old he is, but I love to tease him. He is the greatest Husband and Father. These were only a few of the pictures I have of him. He won't give me the camera. I had to put the one of him surfing because he loved it. I love that he is willing to try anything. Even running a half marathon. I was supposed to run it with him, but ended up getting pregnant. When he crossed the finish line, he said never again. To this day, he says never again. I love him for doing things for or with me even when he has no desire. He is also the greatest father to our three kids. I admire him every day for the kind of man he is. I love you always babe. Hope you have a great day. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Great pics of Jeff---love the surfboarding one. I hope he has a wonderful birthday. Sounds like you're having a great summer so far. Have fun with your family in Idaho--not sure when y'all are going but I've been reading all your blogs and it sounds like all you sisters are ready for some serious girl time. Tell your folks hey from Kevin and I. Love you guys

Kim said...

Brooke, Please tell Jeff happy b-day for me. I'm planing on calling but I know I wont tell him all I want to. I would love to tell him I think he is a great example of what a husband, father, and friend should be. I couldn't ask for a better brther, and as much as it kills me to say it, I do love him. Tell the kids hi and hopefully ill be seeing you guys soon!

The Mendenhall's said...

Tell Jeff happy birthday! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend!!!

Olive the Gores said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! This is a weird comment,but I was thinking how funny even 10 years ago if you asked me if your in your 30's are you old? I would have said yes. Now that I am 31 I feel like i just graduated high school with a little more maturity. Would you think 60s are old...No...because I look at my parents and they are still young and kickin' and it is right around the corner before we even know it...who would have thought age is such a weird thing we go by. I always tease Casey about his age because he is 38 almost 40 and that seems weird he is middle aged...anyway blah blah it is just funny to me. I hope you guys had a wonderful day and the dam run looked fun and you go girl!