Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Seven Peaks Time!!!

Morgan and her friend Tehya.
Lauren and her best friend Avery!
Showing me how well she floats!
Morgan and Aunt Michelle.
I had to put this one on for her dad. Jeff hates it when I let her drink my pepsi.


My kids have been waiting for it to get warm enough for me to take them to seven peaks. Well that day finally arrived. I think I only saw Andrew for about 10 minutes. He was on the slides all day. Lauren wanted to be in the water every minute we were there. She is my fish. Morgan just likes to hang out. As for me, put me in the sun and I am a happy woman. We are excited to go more and enjoy the summer. My sister michelle and her little girl go with us so it makes it really fun. The kids also have their little friends that are there, so they don't drive me crazy all day. I love the summer.


10 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

I love Seven Peaks and remember how much fun we used to have there with our kids...of course we didn't have the luxury of living close enough for season passes. Your kids are too cute and in case I forgot to tell you, you looked pretty good in your Hawaii pics! I Love summer too and all the fun things there are to do when the weather is warm. Have a great summer. We love you guys

Meg said...

I want to play! Not cool that I'm not there....

Audrey said...

It is great that the weather is nice enough to go to the pools! We've been at our pools just about every day for the past 2 weeks. My kids are little fishes! I love being able to see what you've been up to it's fun to check on family! Thanks for stopping by once in a while. We miss being closer to everyone up there. :) Take care Audrey

Lici said...

Oh, that looks like fun. Would you please send some of that warm, sunny weather our way. It's June for cryin out loud and we are only in the 50's. YUCK!

Lesli said...

I really wish i was there where its warm. Its june and we have had absolutly no warm weather! its ok just looking at you blog makes me happy!!

The Mendenhall's said...

I am just hoping that someday it will warm up here too. I am getting soooo sick of 60 degree weather! Sounds like you guys are having a blast! See you soon!

J. said...

Brooke-I wish Rexburg even had a pool for my kids to attempt to try and swim in. Maybe if it ever warms up, I will treat them to the splash park. It's about as fun as 7 peaks. HA! HA!

Hill said...

That water looks so nice and relaxing. You'll have to let me know when you go again. Addi and I would love to join you sometime.

Kelli said...

Your kids are so cute...It is so great to finally have some warm weather and get out in the pool...

Ashton & Co. said...

How much fun! You are lucky to live where the sun shines...