Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and a birthday party!

My baby is three years old today. Morgan is growing up way to fast. She has had a birthday weekend filled with the pumpkin patch, the Brick oven and two birthday parties. I have loved her since I found out I was pregnant with her. She has been my little girl. I am so proud of who she is and what she is going to become. She can make me smile on my worst days. I want her to know how much I love her. Hope you have the greatest Happy Birthday!! Morgan only a few hours old.
She has grown into a beautiful young lady.
Happy Birthday baby!
The kids at the pumpkin patch.
Andrew and his pumpkin!


We had a great weekend and enjoyed spending some family time together. I also wanted to tell my parents how much I love them. My Dad was just called as the Stake President of one of the College Stakes at Byu I. What an amazing example he is and has always been. I can't even tell you how much I love him. Of course next to every great man is a great woman and that would be my Mom. There is no two better people I know and I owe them everything. Good Luck Dad and Mom. I love you both!

12 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and it looks like she had a great birthday weekend. We love you guys and miss ya lots.

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday to little Morgan! What a cutie!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Morg!! I'm so sad we weren't there for her party! She really is getting so big so fast. Love the pumpkin patch pictures!

Lesli said...

AH! I totally wish i could have been there! Man I can't believe that she is three, oh wait she talks and acts like a 6 year old. ha ha she is a pure Genious. I love you and miss you! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Hope you are doing well! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Angie Hansen said...

Hey Rasmussen family. Nice to see photos of your family. Matt Hansen here is my family blog. I assume this is correct, I have not ever seen it. www.mattandangiehansen.blogspot.com

natalie a said...

I figured turn-about was fair play! Your family photo's are sooo cute! You'' have to let me in on the location - I love the rock wall background. Thanks for the well wishes neighbor! Your blog is too cute!

Mandy Gardner said...

I heard about your dad last weekend-he will be awesome!!! He was always so nice and fun to be around. Your girls are both beautiful! I can't wait to see you again. Hope all is well.Love ya, Mandy

Katie L. said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how old these kids are getting! It seems like it was yesterday that we were all pregnant! Ha! I probably look like a crazy, angry person at the gym so don't even feel like you are bugging me! Are you kidding!?! I never know how I will look or act that early so don't judge me on that! Ha! :)

Alyssa said...

I got to know Mogan for the first time today. She was so funny helping me in the basement packing the food storage. She was my tape holder, box getter helper. She was fun. We organized the boxes into a pattern. Happy birthday Morgan :)

The Mendenhall's said...

Happy birthday Morgy! Sounds like you guys had a great birthday weekend. Caden really wished he could have been there. She is so adorable!

Payne Family said...

I can't believe she is 3!!! I love when they get older though and know it's their birthday it make it that much more fun. Looks like a good time.

Olive the Gores said...

Oohh...i can't believe your baby is so big!They grow up way to fast! Happy Birthday Morgan!
I changed my blog address it is olivethegores.blogspot.com