Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Today is Andrew's 9th birthday. I can't believe how fast time goes. He has been such a joy in our lives. He keeps us on our toes. I love that he is so loving and kind to his sisters. He loves them and watches out for them. He is growing up faster than I would like him too, but love who he is turning into. His birthday, being 3 days after christmas is not so fun sometimes, but he never complains. Who could turn down more gifts? We love you bud.
Christmas blog up date coming soon.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew!

Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you. Now that I am not having anymore children, I look at all the babies and want to hold 'em and squeeze 'em and luv 'em! I miss that. Hope your feeling better. Toodles.

P.S. My oldest was 9 when my youngest was born.

Meredith said...

Congrats on the upcoming little one- I am really excited for you. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a while...you are pregnant! Wow. Congrats.

natalie a said...

congrats on the baby news - we'll be fat together! let me know if you've got a craving or two - we can splurge together! :)

The Pena family said...

Congratulations! I've been a blogging slacker and just saw the good news. I hope you get feeling better soon. It's no fun to be sick and tired when you've got other kids to take care of. Hope you guys are doing great!