Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Valentines Day!

We decided to spend Valentines at home with the kiddies! It was a very quiet and relaxing day. Poor Lauren ended up with Strep throat yesterday after school, so she has been miserable. I felt bad for her. I think the antibiotics are finally kicking in. We made Cafe Rio salads for dinner and ate by candlelight. The kids thought it was great. The girls and I dipped Strawberries in Chocolate for deseret. They were so yummy. It was a great evening. My sweet husband bought me new washer and dryer for valentines. He is so sweet. They are so awesome. Already I can do double the load in one load. They are great.
During the week Michelle and SAge came out and we decorated sugar cookies. It was so fun. Sage just wanted to lick the frosting. So glad this week is finally over. We do get to fund out what the baby is on Thursday. I have been so impressed with my families ability to keep such a great secret. Only a few more days and we can be filled in on the secret. Hope everyone had a great valentines day! Had to throw this in my for own records. 20 weeks and popped.


The beautiful dipped strawberries that the girls did.

Our valentines dinner!


Only half of the cookies we made. They were so yummy.


Michelle and the girls!




9 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

So I am reading blogs right now, left you a comment, and when I went back you posted a new post about Valentines. Crazy! That was funny! I hope you had a good Valentines. Talk to you later. Love you!

Bringhurst Family said...

Looks like fun. Hey I like the color of your kitchen walls-what color is that? I'm looking for a good tone.

Katie L. said...

You are so tiny...I don't see any pop there! That looked like such a fun Valentine's dinner! You are such a great mom & wife!

Meredith said...

Brooke- I didn't see a bump at all. You look amazing. Sounds like a fun Valentine's day.

Zach and Sara said...

Hey Brooke, I love you little "pop". You are a darling pregnant woman! I am sooo excited to have babies so close together! You look like you guys had a lot of fun for Valentines day! I miss you guys. Love ya!

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks like a great Valentines Day at your house! You are such a cute "little" pregnant woman...I'm sure you feel bigger than you look, but you look darling! How fun for you and Sara to have babies so close together. We can't wait to see everyone this summer. Take care. We love you guyz.

Lesli said...

You got a washer and dryer? I am so jealous, ha ha I am glad you had a good valentines, I hope that Lauren is feeling better. anyways you guys rock and love you lots

Kim said...

How fun! If that's "poped" then I am to! and I'm not even prego! You look great as always. It looks like you guys had a great day. I will be waiting for a call!! I can't wait =) PS I'm glad your back to posting.

Olive the Gores said...

awww...fun valentines!!! the simplier the better!:) i can hardly wait...its tommorrow! you better post ASAP...i mean right when you walk in the door!!!! :)