Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The weekend before Thanksgiving I had an amazing opportunity to go to Time Out For Women with two pretty amazing women. I have decided that girl friends and girl weekends are a must. I met these two beautiful girls many years ago. They loved me for me and have always no matter what. We have been through some difficult times to say the least. There strength is amazing and inspiring. The weekend was full of food, tears, laughter, and late nights. I also learned that I snore really bad and they thought that was pretty dang funny. It was a weekend to always remember.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Just had to leave a comment. Your family picture is great. And yes time out with the girls is a must! I admire your honesty. That is what I love most about Molly's blog. I hope you're doing ok. Have a Merry Christmas with your cute family.