Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Weekend!!!

We had such a fun weekend. My sister Lesli, brother Mike, my sister in law and their two kids came down for the weekend. Lesli stayed at Michelle and Cam's, and Mike and Shay stayed at our house. They got here late Friday night, so we talked for a little while and went to bed. Saturday morning, we went to Andrew's football game. He is playing tackle football this year and he loves it. It is so fun to watch and they have an awesome team. So far they are undefeated. After the football game, the boys went to the BYU football game, which was a major blow out! The girls thought we would go shopping. What were we thinking!! We went during nap time and had some serious melt downs, Shay walked out of Gap with clothes in her hand, and Lauren's feet hurt. Lets just say we didn't last real long, but it was so fun.

After the boys got home, we had a babysitter and the grownups went out to dinner. We laughed and ate some good food. After we got back, we bathed the kids and put them to bed. We then made some party mix and played a mean game of hand and foot. Sunday morning we went to my ward and Mike, Lesli and I sang in my sacrament meeting. I love singing with them. It is alot of fun. After sacrament meeting, they headed home. The whole weekend was so fun and I laughed so hard. We missed Dan (Lesli's husband) who had school, and we missed Meg. She had her mother in laws birthday party. I look forward to Christmas when we can all be together. We also really missed my mom and dad. They always are the best to be with. Thanks guys for coming. It really was a great weekend.

Andrew's football game.
Number 53! Go Chiefs!!!!!
Sweet baby Olivia. She really is the best baby.
What can I say about Sage? Dang I love this little girl.
Caden and Morgan are so much fun to watch. I do believe that could be great cousins. They played great all weekend.




7 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks like y'all had a great family weekend. It's so fun to see those little ones. They are all growing up so fast and are so dang cute. We sure love you guys and miss all the good times we've had together over the years. Take care...

Kristen said...

Hi Brooke. Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. It's fun to see what everybody from HS is up to. You're kids are so cute.
Kristen (Bond)

Kristen said...

What's Katie up to?
Kristen

Kim said...

Im glad you had a great weekend! Can I just tell you the pictures of Andrew in the his uniform look just like the ones my mom took of Jeff! I'm pretty sure there are pictures around that look just like that, red and white! Ha =) I'm wanting to come down conferance weekend, I would love to see you guys if you'll be around. Talk to you soon...

The Mendenhall's said...

We had such a good time. Thanks so much for letting us stay at your house. I hope Caden didn't make too big of a mess of your toy closet! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Kim and Sean said...

Very fun weekend. Totally jealous! How fun that Andrew is playing football. I love your family picture by the way. Morgan is beautiful. Hope all is well. Take care. Kim

Lesli said...

AH! brooke I love the new blog pic! I cannot believe hoe grown up your kids are. it really makes me miss them! I am sad that the next time we will see you could possibly not be until christmas!! i love ya and i'll talk to ya later!