Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lauren's toothless!

This has been along wait for Lauren. All her friends have been losing teeth for a while. Well she finally got a loose one a few days ago and Dad pulled it out this morning. She was so excited. Let's hope the tooth fairy remembers to come. The tooth fairies mind is alittle gone lately. Other than the tooth, we are pretty boring. We were loving the warm weather until today. I am so ready for the warm weather. Everything is going good with the baby. It is measuring small, but still looks good. I don't know what it is, but this pregnancy has been hard. I haven't enjoyed it like my other ones. I normally love being pregnant, but this this time is a little trying. Maybe I am too old! I have decided I need to really enjoy it beacause it is my last, so I am trying to change my attitude. I don't mean to complain, I guess this is just a way I can vent. Lauren and her missing tooth. I forgot how cute they are without teeth.

6 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

She is adorable! It's so much fun to watch all their "milestones" and see how excited they get with each one. Kev and I enjoyed seeing your parents on Friday night--they spent the night and we stayed up late talking and laughing. It was so much fun! Can't wait to see everyone this summer. Love you guyz...

Zach and Sara said...

Oh you are hardly complaining! Like you said you are just venting and without that I think we'd all be clinically insane! Lauren is so cute with her little tooth gone! Hope everything is going good for you and the family!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I have been more tired and run down with this pregnancy. I think it's because we have more kids each time we have to chase around, clean up after and car pool them everywhere. Avorie loose tooth has been hanging on for at least 2 months now...she is excited to loose her first one to.

Meredith said...

I love those toothless smiles :) Oh- the 4th pregnancy was a tough one for me also. It must have to do with trying to keep up with 3 other kids at the same time.

Meg said...

YAY Lauren!! I'm sure the tooth fairy will remember because she is amazing :-) hang in there with baby.....At least you look cute while prego!! xoxox

Cisneros Family said...

She really is so cute. I love your kids. Thanks for letting them sleep at our house. We had fun. Have a good week. Oh, and you can vent anytime!!!