Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conference Weekend!

We decided to head to Rexburg for conference weekend. It was so fun and so relaxing. My parents are always the greatest. My Dad always has surprises for the kids, and this time it was kites. They loved them. It was so cold, but they stayed out for awhile. The girls went shopping on Saturday, and that is always fun. Found some cute fabric, baby clothes, and yummy yummy food. Saturday morning, my Mom did an ultrasound on the baby. She is the greatest for always being willing to do it. Everything looks good for the most part. Ever since I got sick with the influenza, I haven't grown much. My mom says the baby looks great, but he is measuring a little small. I have a doctor's appt. tommorrow, so hopefully I have grown some and he has good news. This pregnancy has been so different from last ones. We are all doing well and just want the weather to say nice. So sick of this back and forth. Have to post this for my own journaling. 27 1/2 weeks pregnant. Getting closer.

Lauren loved my Mom's glasses. I think she just loves being Grandma's shadow. How cute is my Mom.

Lauren loves piggybacking Morgan. Oh how I love these girls.


Grandpa and Lauren flying her kite. He is truley the greatest guy!


This is my sweet baby. He always has his arms up by his face. Hope you can tell what it is.



9 comments:

Heather said...

27 1/2 weeks. You make me sick!! I am that size at like 15 weeks. You look amazing.

Marcy Cheney said...

Brooke you look great!!! What a fun weekend and I totally agree that your parents are the BEST!! We had so much fun with them a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to see everyone in June. Take care. Love you guyz...

Meredith said...

What the heck?! Are you sure your really pregnant? Brooke you look awesome!

Tiffany Robinson said...

You are so lucky to have a mom to be able to help you out in every way. I love your belly picture!! not as round but sooooo CUTE!

Payne Family said...

What is up with that belly I am not even standing next to you if you are visiting this weekend. I love those kind of weekends they really are the best. Hope to see ya in a few days.

cleo cheney said...

Brooker, He might be little but he is all MAN! Jeff must be so proud. HAHA Love ya Uncle Kev

Ashton & Co. said...

You look so cute!!!

Audrey said...

So fun! I love your parents and that's fun that you got to go spend the weekend with them. They've got to be awesome grandparents. :) You look great, sorry about getting sick, no fun especially when pregnant. I hope you're enjoying it! Miss you, Love Audrey

Lici said...

Brooke- You are the cutest dang pregnant woman ever!! Why can't I be like you? Congrats on the little man! This will be my last baby as well. My body can't handle another pregnancy...maybe it's just age. ha,ha Hope you're doing and feeling great!