Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter and a Kindergarten zoo day!

I decided I better put a few pictures of Easter for the sake of me remembering. We spent Easter in Burley and had a great time. They loved dying Easter Eggs and loved the Easter baskets even more.
Lauren had her kindergarten zoo trip today and really wanted me to go. It ended up being a great day. I was in charge of 5 little kindergartners. They were so fun, but so exhausting. The weather ended being decent and we had a great time. I am exhausted after a long day. My feet are a little swollen, and I am feeling extremely pregnant. Our little guy is doing good. You would think after being pregnant three other times, it would be a piece of cake. Wrong! I have had more worries this pregnancy. This little guy is not a big mover and so I scare myself. It doesn't help that I have a husband who is worried about me and getting this little guy to grow big and strong. I am grateful I have a husband who cares so much. I guess I am feeling lately like life is too short and you never know what is around the corner. I so need to love what I have now and enjoy every little bit of life. 30 weeks. Sorry I posted another one. I have to show my husband that I am growing huge!

Can you tell it is warmer outside? Morgan was so dirty!

Lauren at the Zoo. She loved how big the apes were.


Andrew dying his Easter eggs!



The girls and I dying EAster eggs. DO you like the belly hanging over the counter?




8 comments:

Shari Loveless said...

Hi Brooke, Surprise I am Shari, Your mom's cousin!!! I look in on your family now and then. They are so cute. Congrats on the coming baby. My daughter Alison is having one in June too. Her first...Life is so fun with little grandbabies around. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Marcy Cheney said...

Brooke...you look amazing! I hate that this pregnancy isn't a piece of cake for you, but I guess the little guy just wants ALL the attention right now :) Your girls are so cute and it looks like you had a fun field trip with Laurens' class. Can't wait to see you in June. Love ya...

Tiffany Robinson said...

Lauren was over here after the zoo! she is so funny. I told her I had a baby in my belly like you and she was shocked! you still look good being pregnant. I am so glad you went to the zoo...I didn't want to dare it.

Meredith said...

Brooke- you look tiny. Time to put on some baby weight girl. I have to tell you that it was the same with me as far as worrying goes. I was worried my entire last pregnancy, and scared to death to deliver Hello- I'd been through it 3 times already, but hey maybe that's why I was scared. Take care of yourself.

Heather said...

seriously Brooke, I think your stomach is getting smaller rather than larger. hope your cute family is doing good!

Meg said...

I miss the girls so much! You look adorable as always!

Just Jana said...

On behalf of the loser moms out there -myself- who didn't dare go to the zoo thank you for being so brave!!!! I can barely handle the zoo here in my house! Glad to hear all is well with the baby and um yeah you are just huge-NOT!! Hang in there!

natalie a said...

you're too cute! I saw you at church sunday and gratefully ... yes, you finially look pregnant! So adorable though - I loved looking at Morgan on sunday and kept thinking... "I'm gonna have one of those soon, I hope she's that cute!"