Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 11 Year Anniversary!

Jeff and I

My New Camera!

Jeff and I were married 11 years ago today. If I really took the time, I would have put a picture of us on our wedding day. We looked like babies. It has been an amazing ride. 31/2 kids later, we are still in love and love all the craziness. We are going to Park City in the morning, a little get away before the baby is born.
Jeff surprised me today with this amazing new camera. He is always full of surprises and keeps me on my toes. I have wanted a nice camera like this and am so excited to figure it out. I do believe I am the luckiest girl ever. I am madly in love with the greatest man ever. Happy Anniversary babe.

9 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Can't believe it's been that long.Hope you have a wonderful time in Park City. Can't wait to see y'all in June. Love ya!!!

Zach and Sara said...

Park City is one of my favorite places to be around here! Congrats on 11 years. I'm excited to see you both this summer.

Tiffany Robinson said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see some of those pictures with your new camera.

Leslie said...

Could you really be that old?! :)

Meg said...

I can't believe it's been 11 years!! Have so much fun in Park city because it's only going to get crazier once the 2nd little boy comes :-) Love ya!

Cisneros Family said...

Happy 11th Anniversary!! That is very great!! I love you guys!

Meredith said...

Wow! The big 11? Doesn't seem possible does it. Congrats you two.

The Pena family said...

Happy Anniversary. I can not believe it has been that long.....seriously...where does the time go? Congrats.

Olive the Gores said...

Cool camera! I want one too!!!

You two WERE just babies when you got married!!! haha! I hope you had a fabulous time in Park City! Hope are feeling good!