Monday, August 3, 2009

5 weeks old







Where does the time go? Luke is already 5 weeks old. The funny thing is, is that he is now the size of a newborn. He is almost 7 pounds. To me he is cha.nging so much and growing so big. I held a 3 week old baby the other day and realized that my little guy is still bite size, but I love it. I love his littleness. He has been a great baby and I can't imagine our family with out him i it. I get up at 2 in the morning and love to hold and feed and sing to my favorite little man. It doesn't matter how tired i am, I just love to hold him and stare into his big blue eyes. The kids love him and sometimes love him too much. Poor Luke has two little mommies and they want to help all the time. I love it.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

He is too adorable! I bet he gets kissed nonstop!

natalie a said...

thank you for that beautiful post about motherhood.. it made me cry :)