Monday, August 3, 2009

Playing catch up.


This has been a wild ride. If orgot how much time a newborn takes. We are finally starting to feel normal again. Andrew finished his baseball and they played awesome. THey were fun to watch. We got Jeff ready and off to scout camp. He is an amazing Leader and his boys love him. We have attempted seven peaks a couple of times and have done okay. School starts in a couple of weeks and we are actually excited. If you want to know what we have been up to scroll on down to our crazy lives.

3 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

WOW...looks like your life has been crazy busy for the past month or so! I'm glad that Luke is doing so well and growing...he is really a cutie as well as your other 3 kiddies. I just got home from a 10 day trip to NY with my best friend and am exhausted. Will be doing a new post soon. Love you guys and take care

The Pena family said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while. It is so good to see that your little guy is doing so good. he is such a cutie. I love his big eyes. What a neat experience to have his blessing at your home. I almost think it would make it even more special than to have it during a crazy sacrament meeting. Hope you guys are doing well.

Kristen said...

Brooke, I was just blogging around and found your blog again. It's been awhile since I checked it. I am glad to see that your cute little baby is here and doing fine. Congrats. He's a cutie!