Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My little man Luke!

We had just got him out of the bath and this is what his hair does. He looks like an old man!
I love the double chin.

He loves his bath time. He screams when I take him out.


I have a hard time putting into words how much I love this little man. He is now 3 months old and doing so well. We had a checkup a few weeks ago. He is now 9 pounds and 22 inches long. His Dr. told us, that by his year checkup, he should be caught up. He is such a good baby. He is full of smiles, and they are smiles that melt my heart (even when it is 3 in the morning!) He is already a mammas boy. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I love it. Knowing he is my last baby makes me cherish every moment I have this little guy. Oh, how I love him.

14 comments:

Meredith said...

He is adorable! It's amazing how fast time goes isn't it..... My little guy is now 8 months!

Zach and Sara said...

He is so cute and I'm really glad we got to have lunch on Saturday. It was really good to see y'all and glad Luke is doing so well. Love ya...

Tiffany Robinson said...

He is getting so big already...Lucky you, he is already past that newborn stage...arg I will trade you a 3 month for a newborn!

Marcy Cheney said...

Brooke it was so good to see you the other day and catch up. Luke is adorable and such a sweet baby. Glad we could all meet for lunch but wish we had more time to visit. Sure love ya

Lesli said...

I can't believe how big he is! I am so excited to see him next week! He totally looks like a Rasmussen too! ha ha, I love you and I am so excited to see you!

grams said...

SO GOOD TO SEE LITTLE LUKE LOOKING SO HEALTY AND HAPPY. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOM, LOVE YA

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

He's so cute. SOOOOO cute!! Oh my gosh!

The Mendenhall's said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

The Pena family said...

He is so, so, so cute! He looks like such a happy baby. Hold him so close.....already 3 months! Time goes by way to fast doesn't it.

Meg said...

I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!! AND YOU!! ONE MONTH TO GO!!

grams said...

LOOKS LIKE ALL IS WELL WITH THE RASMUSSENS. HOW DID LUKE GET SO BIG SO FAST? AND WHAT A CUTIE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A WEEK OR SO. LOVE YA

natalie a said...

oh my goodness - check out that hair!!! so adorable

oh by the way - I'm going to be privatizing my family blog - would you send me your email so I can keep up with you guys:)

Olive the Gores said...

Oh Brooke! Luke is so CUTE!!! He looks VERY healthy! He looks like JEFF!!!

Emily said...

He is so cute!!! Do you think he looks like your dad? That's what I thought when I saw the 2nd picture. I'm so glad he is doing well. have fun.