Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Morgan's ear piercing!

She was so excited that night!
The final product.
One, two three. Thankfully they did it at the same time.
Morgan's birthday is next Monday and she wanted her ears pierced. I couldn't believe it when her dad actually caved. Poor Lauren had to wait until she was 5. We took her to the mall and let her pick out the earrings she wanted and she was so brave. She only had a look of ouch for a split second. She was so proud and so out of control the rest of the night. I can't believe she is going to be 4.

6 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

I seriously think your kids are some of the cutest ever. I love these pictures. She is so proud. Congrats Morgan, love you guys!

Meg said...

I'm impressed Jeff Caved as well :-)I can see why she would be so excited! I can't believe she is four!! WOW... The years need to slow down. See you in a few weeks!

The Mendenhall's said...

she looks so big in those pictures! She is so cute. See you guys in a couple days!

Lesli said...

Oh my heck I was just skyping with you and you didn't even say anything. I can't believe she is old enoough to get her ears peirced. I still remember when Lauren got her's pierced. That is crazy ! I love you guys and miss yoU!

Angela Severe said...

Oh I just miss her and all of her random silly comments. I am adding you to my list of friends if that is ok :)

Olive the Gores said...

BIG GIRL!!!