Friday, May 23, 2008

Girls day out!


Lauren and I went and got our toes done this morning, with one of her cute friends. This lady in our stake does the most amazing toes. I had mine done before Hawaii and Lauren just had to have hers done, so I told her when I get back I will take you. She wanted a rainbow, so the lady did the best she could with such little toe nails. Of course I had to have mine redone, so I did Brown and pink. I told Jeff I am going to have these done once a month. I love it.


My friend Molly and her husband lost their sweet little girl this morning. Please keep them n your prayers that they will find the peace and comfort they are looking for.


8 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

I love the toes. I really miss you guys. Have a fun weekend in Idaho, we will see you soon.

Bringhurst Family said...

How the heck does she do that with your nails?

Meg said...

Oh my goodness... I LOVE THE TOES!! SO CUTE BROOKE! and what a fun mom to take Lauren with you... how did you keep Morg away.. lol

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute toes! :) I feel so bad bout Molly. She is living my worst nightmare. Tell Michelle "hi" when you see her, I haven't hear from her for a while!

melissanothum said...

Hey Brookeee! Wow it is amazing how time flies. I just saw your comment on Leslies blog about Molly. I am so heartbroken for them...can you imagine anything worse?
I would love to catch up.
love ya
Melissa Mack...nothum
melissanothum@yahoo.com

The Burninghams said...

Where does she do it and how much? I love it. My little taylor and me just got ours done but they could not do a rainbow for her:(

Kelli said...

How are you? I love this blog thing...it is fun to see everyone and there families. Your kids are so cute and you look so happy! I would love for you to add us to your blog...keep in touch!
Kelli

Lici said...

Love the toes! Whoever does those does an amazing job! What a fun little date with Lauren. I need me a little girl(I can dream, right?)