Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to wish all the mother's in my life a Happy Mother's Day.

To my awesome mom. I can only hope to be as good as mom as you are. Thanks for your example and love. Sure wish we could be there. Love you lots.

To my mother-in-law. Thanks for raising such a great son. I wouldn't have such a great husband if it wasn't for you. Sure do love you lots.

TO my sisters. Michelle- what an amazing mother yo have become. I am in awe at your patience and love. Not only with your Sage, but with my children as well. Shay- I love watching you with Caden and am so excited for this sweet little girl to get here. Meg and Les- I need more nieces and nephews. Hint Hint. Love you all.

Grams- It all started with you. Thanks for being a great grandma. Love you.

I just have to also wish my pops a Happy birthday. The poor guy has to share his birthday with all these women in his life. Being the greatest man he is, he wouldn't have it any other way. Love you lots dad.

Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

What a great tribute to all the Moms in your life. I hope that you have a wonderful Mothers Day as well. It is truly the greatest blessing, I think, that a woman can receive. Your family is so cute and I just love looking at your blog pictures and being able to keep up with what's gling on in your lives. Hope to see everyone again next summer. Love ya...

Cisneros Family said...

Thanks Brooke-
We have only learned from the best. You've been the best example. I love you.

Ashton & Co. said...

Nice tribute! I see your mom every Sunday, but because Piper refuses nursery, I still have not made it to Relief Society since we have lived here, so I don't get to talk to her very often. Lots of great memories of your family, though. Those surfing pics are awesome!

Bringhurst Family said...

A bit late in my comment here but I have to add my praise for the mom that you and I share, Great-Grandma Cheney. What a great example. I can only imagine how proud she is at Mother's Day.

Brandon

Lesli said...

HELLO! you really should because i am running out of things to make, so when you guys come up for the marathon we should just chillax and do some recipe writting, wow i never thought i would be looking for recipes!